[sslh] fail2ban

Davide Perini perini.davide at dpsoftware.org
Sun Jul 13 13:08:50 CEST 2014

Hi Yves,
I'm sorry if I write you again but I upgraded to CentOS 7
and now I need your magic product on my box.

I decided to build SSLH by myself instead of downloading an RPM.
Since I use fail2ban and I want transparent proxy I edited the MakeFile:
USELIBWRAP=1    # Use libwrap?
USELIBCAP=1     # Use libcap?

if I enable this option, when I try to make it I got this error:
make
cc -Wall -g   -o sslh-fork sslh-fork.o common.o sslh-main.o probe.o
-lwrap -lconfig -lcap
/bin/ld: cannot find -lwrap
/bin/ld: cannot find -lcap
make: *** [sslh-fork] Error 1

Any idea on how to solve this problem?
I can understand that I lack some dependency for lwrap and lcap,
but how can I install it?

Thanks!!!

Davide Perini - DPsoftware
web: mc.dpsoftware.org