[sslh] SSLH availability on CentOS 7

Davide Perini perini.davide at dpsoftware.org
Sat Jul 12 11:23:31 CEST 2014

Hi,
I can't find any repo that has SSLH.

Is there a repo who has it?

Another big problem is convering my init.d/iptales script to
systemv/firewalld.

On CentOS6.5 I start SSLH with this command:

start() {
         echo -n "Starting SSL-SSH-Switch: "
         if [ -f $PIDFILE ]; then
                 #PID=`cat $PIDFILE`
                 #echo sslh already running: $PIDFILE
                 #exit 2;
                 stop
                 start
         else
                 daemon --user myuser $SSLH $OPTIONS
                 RETVAL=$?
                 echo
                 [ $RETVAL -eq 0 ] && touch $lockfile
                 ip rule add fwmark 0x1 lookup 100;
                 ip route add local 0.0.0.0/0 dev lo table 100;
                 return $RETVAL
         fi

}

how can I convert this init.d script and iptables rule to centos 7?

Thanks!!!

--
Davide Perini - DPsoftware
email: support at dpsoftware.org