[sslh] fail2ban

Yves Rutschle yves at naryves.com
Mon Jul 14 13:30:06 CEST 2014

Hi Davide,

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 01:08:50PM +0200, Davide Perini wrote:
> I'm sorry if I write you again but I upgraded to CentOS 7

Disclaimer: I know nothing about CentOS.

> I decided to build SSLH by myself instead of downloading an RPM.
> Since I use fail2ban and I want transparent proxy I edited the MakeFile:
> USELIBWRAP=1    # Use libwrap?
> USELIBCAP=1     # Use libcap?
>
> Any idea on how to solve this problem?
> I can understand that I lack some dependency for lwrap and lcap,
> but how can I install it?

Yes, you need libcap and libwrap, and their related headers.
In Debian, headers are shipped in separate packages, I don't
know if that's the case in CentOS.

There are some pointers as to what to install for Debian in
the README.md, which may or may not be useful for CentOS.

Cheers,
Y.