[sslh] Slackware slackbuild script

Yves Rutschle yves at naryves.com
Wed Jul 17 18:53:02 CEST 2013

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 10:11:59PM -0400, Matthew Fillpot wrote:
> Slackware is a special case [...]

Ok, thanks for the background.

> On that note I have noticed some potential issues that may slow down
> distro packagers realting to using static locations in automake which
> I will submit patches to correct after I have tested the
> functionality. Once my concerns are satisfied then I will continue
> working on a proper build script.

I'm open to patches, as long as it doesn't introduce
enormous complexity (I'm not sure I'd want autoconf just
yet...)

> Thank you for sharing the git repo information, I have already cloned
> it for review. I would like to recommend adding tags for each release
> so you users easily extract the tarballs from the repo and revert to
> any prior release via the release tag. The easiest way to accomplish
> this for past entries is by using git gui, File->visualize all branch
> history and right-clicking on the commit you wish to apply the tag on
> and selecting create tag.

No, the easiest way is to push the tags I'd created when
making the repository :-)  I just didn't realise I needed to
push the tags separately (I am still relatively new with
Git, and still badly hurt from years of SVN). It's now done.

Y.