[sslh] git repo?

Jon Spriggs jon at sprig.gs
Wed Jul 10 15:16:54 CEST 2013

Yves,

In my opinion (and I might be in the minority here - my main use of
Git has been with PHP, not a compiled language), I'd use a common
central system with good issue and pull tracking facilities - such as
Github or GitLab.

I tried running my own Git repos for several of my projects, and
ultimately, the stability and interface within Github, as well as the
simplicity of cloning and tracking when online, plus permitting very
simple drive-by commits (there's an inbuilt edit button now, which
clones the repo and opens the file in your personal repo, and once
you've done your edit then offers to submit a pull request - it's all
an inline process, which is nice).

Regards,
--
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs