[sslh] git repo?

Jon Spriggs jon at sprig.gs
Wed Jul 10 15:19:37 CEST 2013

OK, somehow I completely failed to finish my train of thought (that'll
teach me to ... erm, do stuff, in erm ... something? :) )

Anyway, yehr, I tried running my own, but ultimately the ease of use
with Github won me over, and in the longer term got me several
drive-by commits on typos and documentation corrections.

Rgds,
--
Jon "The Nice Guy" Spriggs