[sslh] TURN server?

Christian Hoene christian.hoene at symonics.com
Tue May 31 15:59:41 UTC 2016

Travis,

indeed, that would be an even better way.

Shall I provide a patch at some time to support Googles coturn?

Thanks
 Christian

--
Symonics GmbH
Geierweg 25
Email: christian.hoene at symonics.com
Geschäftsführer/President: Dr. Christian Hoene
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Place of Business: Tübingen
Registereintrag/Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 739918