[sslh] TURN server?

Christian Hoene christian.hoene at symonics.com
Mon May 30 10:51:58 UTC 2016

Thank you, Yves,

if you considered in addition https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6544 and thus RTP
over TCP https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4571 Then, you would need to identify
the RFC4571 framing  (skip the very first 2 bytes...) and then check, if the
following bytes are either STUN, DTLS or RTP/RTCP.

1) For STUN, as you have written it.

2) For DTLS (https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6347#section-4.1), the Content Type
(first byte) must be >=20 and <=24 (according to
http://www.iana.org/assignments/tls-parameters/tls-parameters.xhtml#tls-parameters-5),
the second and third bytes equal { 254, 253 } (DTLS version 1.2)

3) As for RTP ort RTCP, the first two bits must be 2.

Do you believe that this would work?

With best regards,

 Christian

--
Symonics GmbH
Geierweg 25
Email: christian.hoene at symonics.com
Geschäftsführer/President: Dr. Christian Hoene
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Place of Business: Tübingen
Registereintrag/Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 739918