[sslh] Feature request

Evert Mouw post at evert.net
Mon Mar 16 17:12:08 CET 2015

On 16-03-15 16:50, Yves Rutschle wrote:
> ---> sslh ---(ssh)---> ssh.internal.net:22
>        \--(tls)--> sniproxy --> mail1.internal.net:443
>                          \----> mail2.internal.net:443

Until now I used Squid to do that job (used as reverse proxy, more
suited to the job than Apache), but sniproxy looks promising for this
task. Thanks! For people that already use Squid: there are lots of
example configuration files if you google "squid reverse proxy". I
haven't tries sniproxy yet, but using it for this task seems to make
more sense; at least the configuration is easier and probably the memory
foorprint will also be a bit lower.

Evert