[sslh] sslh-1.16 released!

ondra+sslh at mistotebe.net ondra+sslh at mistotebe.net
Wed Feb 26 00:07:17 CET 2014

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 10:17:45PM +0100, Yves Rutschle wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Nothing big in this release, I'm mostly publishing it as a bunch of small
> things that have been around and not released for too long, before I start on
> bigger things (libevent and zero-copy should come next):

Hi Yves,
Thanks for the release!

Given that you mention libevent, I've just pushed my libevent prototype branch
that I've kept rebasing locally to github[1]. I've already sent the first
commit to the list some time ago, the second commit makes the prototype
actually limit buffering if one end of the connection is slower to
receive data than the other to send it.

Just in case you intend to base your libevent work on it, I will refrain
from rebasing it for a while.

Given that I haven't had much time since to find out how to efficiently
fork with only the two relevant sockets surviving, much less how to wrap
that around libevent, I haven't made any progress on the suggestion to
introduce selective forking.

Cheers,
Ondra

[1] https://github.com/mistotebe/sslh/tree/libevent