[sslh] Slackware slackbuild script

Yves Rutschle yves at naryves.com
Mon Jul 15 19:44:59 CEST 2013

On Sun, Jul 14, 2013 at 10:42:02PM -0400, Matthew Fillpot wrote:
> I was talking to Jason Cooper about various items that this project
> came up. I am quite interested in the functionality and would like to
> contribute where possible. On that note, I am writing to inform you
> that I will start working on a Slackware slackbuild script for this
> project

I may be confused, but a search for sslh+slackware returns
several links, including this:
http://pkgs.org/slackware-13.37/slackers-x86_64/sslh-1.14-x86_64-1cf.txz.html

are you sure that's not been done already?

That said, I'll welcome integration into any distribution :)

> I am willing to assist with your transition to git if you
> need further assistance.

I have a public repo set up there:
https://github.com/yrutschle/sslh
which is "unofficial" in that it's not advertised on the
sslh Web page. There is no doubt in my mind I want to move
from SVN to Git, so that's about as good as official,
really.

Y.