[sslh] git repo?

Jason Cooper sslh at lakedaemon.net
Tue Jul 9 20:30:46 CEST 2013

On Tue, Jul 09, 2013 at 08:10:01PM +0200, Yves Rutschle wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 08, 2013 at 09:53:29PM -0400, Jason Cooper wrote:
> > Are there any plans for a git repo?  If so, need any help?
>
> No, and probably no, but if people think it might be useful,
> I can provide that (sslh is currently in svn, but that'd
> give me a motivation to upgrade^Wmigrate).

Darn, I was hoping to just untar, cleanup, commit, repeat ;-)

I don't like imposing my way on other developers, particularly with
their own projects.  But if you've been considering making the jump, I
can say it would make patch submission a *lot* easier. <nudge, nudge>

If that 'probably' turns out to be a 'yes', just yell.  I do quite a bit
with git.  Yes, that rhymes, and no it wasn't intentional.  :)

thx,

Jason.