[sslh] sslh for windows broken? ***ISSUE RESOLVED***

mkanet at yahoo.com mkanet at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 16:31:57 CET 2013

SPDY is new to me.  Looks great based on what it's intended to do.

However, the below website demonstrates it's not as great in real-world use.  In fact, its slower for non SSL'ed websites.

http://www.guypo.com/technical/not-as-spdy-as-you-thought

"The results show SPDY, on average, is only about 4.5% faster
than plain HTTPS, and is in fact about 3.4% slower than unencrypted HTTP. This means SPDY doesn’t make a material difference for page load times, and more specifically does not offset the price of switching to SSL."

Message: 1