[sslh] sslh on RedHat

Yves Rutschle yves at naryves.com
Wed Jan 2 16:25:52 CET 2013

Hi Michael,

On Wed, Jan 02, 2013 at 12:42:02PM +0100, Michael Lang wrote:
[...]
> * the Makefile should have $(DEST)$(PREFIX) to be able to "relocate"
> the binaries within the build environment
>    (for now, I've moved the "make install" to the SPEC file by doing
> the same as you do in your Makefile::install

I am not sure what you're trying to achieve: compiling in a
different directory so the source directory remains
untouched?

> * examples for configuring openvpn + tinc + ssh + ssl ... if this is
> possible. I haven't been able to enable all protocols at once

There should be no obstacle, just specify them all...
although I haven't tried it, and in fact I doubt anyone
would have use for some combinations (e.g. openvpn and tinc,
which I understand perform a similar function).

What do you mean that you were not able to enable them? It
crashed, or just didn't work for some protocols?

> * examples for matching protocols

There are a couple of regex matchings in example.cfg.

> I've attached the spec file and the tarball containing packages for
> EL5 and EL6 (can be used on CentOS to)

Thanks; I'll add them to the Web page alongside the source.

Cheers,
Y.