[sslh] URL to sslh 1.13 for Windows package (with Cygwin)

Yves Rutschle yves at naryves.com
Fri Oct 19 08:34:32 CEST 2012

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 09:02:30PM -0700, Michael Avanessian wrote:
> I have looked and looked, I can't find a single download URL which contains a
> fully working sslh.exe binary with Cygwin (something that's been tested
> hopefully under Windows).

I haven't heard of 1.13 being used with Cygwin. There is no
reason it shouldn't work, but then again... no way to know
until it's tested :-)

I don't really want to get in the business of distributing
binaries but I suppose I can make an exception for Windows
as it is the least user-friendly platform (no compiler,
imagine that). I'll see about compiling the latest version
over the weekend.

Y.