[sslh] Need Help Configuring OpenVPN & SSH to run on same port 443 on Centos 5

Yves Rutschle yves at naryves.com
Thu Jan 12 09:18:37 CET 2012

Please keep the mailing list in copy!

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 12:04:14AM -0800, osawore ore wrote:
> The document README is vague.

So is your report :)

> The setup steps provided there is not fully working for Centos
>
> In addition, there are no clear guides on how to setup sslh for its different uses. For example, it would be nice to have a step by step and clear guide on how to make to configure sslh to make OpenVPN and SSH listen on the same port 443. This is my goal.
>
> Please can anyone help in this regard?

I frankly do not see what more to say than what is contained
in README and in the sslh manual page: you need to install
the start-up script for CentOS in /etc/init.d, configure the
options as specified in the manual page, then start it...

The details about start-up scripts will be documented in
your distribution's documentation (sorry, I know nothing
about CentOS).

So, what more do you want? If you're not more specific about
what information you're missing that's neither in the README
or in the manual page, I don't know what to tell you.

Y.