[sslh] Multiple sockets and IPv6 support

Yves Rutschle yves at naryves.com
Thu Jun 23 12:03:29 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jun 23, 2011 at 01:15:51AM +0200, Guillaume Delacour wrote:
> Attached, there is a draft on IPv6 support. I've also modified "t" test
> file to replace localhost (resolved as ::1) by 127.0.0.1 (as it use
> IO::Socket::INET) and created a t6 file (copied from t) which use
> IO::Socket::INET6 and localhost (not in the patch).

This all looks good. I'm off on holiday in just a few
minutes so I'll look more into it and integrate it when I
come back mid-july.

> I think multiple socket needs rewrite of other part of the code such as
> option parsing and loop for binding address.

Just to be clear on the requirement: the user wants to be
able to bind one sslh process to several ports (e.g. 443,
8443 and 4242) and all these ports to be processed the same
and forward to appropriate services?

The obvious short-term solution is to run one sslh per
address, but I'll add the feature when I come back.

Y.