[sslh] sslh 1.6i-4 / Don't work over wan, but ok in lan !

diffusion at bulot-fr.com diffusion at bulot-fr.com
Sat Jan 15 18:45:40 CET 2011

Bonjour, Bonsoir,

Le Sat, 15 Jan 2011 16:05:59 +0100, Yves Rutschle, vous avez écrit :

>On Sat, Jan 15, 2011 at 02:23:01PM +0100, Grégory Bulot wrote:
>> Because it's the default version stable for Ubuntu 10.10 (the latest
>> one)

I'd prefere debian to, but i'm boring to create new container in my
openvz box.

>New theory: the ssh client you use on your phone is strange.
>(as in, does not wait for the server banner to arrive before
>starting protocol negociation).

It's a good idea, I couldn't change anythings about it ... or in long,
long time .... :-D
I do some tests with my wifi access point with standard computer, it's
works fine (network adress is different), but look next paragraph (my
work)

>- Can you connect using a "normal" ssh client (openssh or
>  putty are known to work)?

From my work, i could retry, with the tcpdump syntax below.
but it's the same result : no connection, but there's a proxy with
authentification and filter (see 'kwartz' on the web)

>- Can you provide a tcpdump trace of an ssh connection:
>  tcpdump -X -s 0 port 443

Yes, in private.

(i hope my english's not too bad)