[sslh] FreeBSD patch

Matt Smith matt at xtaz.co.uk
Mon Aug 8 10:11:39 CEST 2011

On 8 August 2011 07:30, Yves Rutschle <yves at naryves.com> wrote:
> Ah, of course we also need to fix the connecting side...
> which the attached patch should do. Sorry about that.

You'll be glad to know that this patch works perfectly. I have tested
it with connecting to both v4 and v6 and forwarding to both v4 and v6
and each combination now works without issue. The logging works as
expected as well. Tested with and without --numeric and it shows the
correct hostnames and IP addresses on both v4 and v6.

This patch is only for sslh-select though. I guess for a release
version you also need to patch sslh-fork.

The other person who had the problem on OSX should test it as well,
but as you've mentioned before it runs on Darwin which was forked from
FreeBSD so the underlying system should be the same.

Thanks, Matt.