[sslh] SSLH compiling for Cygwin o similar.

juergen wagner juwagn at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 24 13:51:15 CEST 2010

Hello again,

i was able now not only to compile, but successfull run your program
under windows and it works perfectly, but what i would like to change,
remove forking, also reprogram it to work with child process without
forking, because under windows that are 4mb per process and by
accessing the https site from many users it is terrible memory leak.
May i ask you, did you already try to reprogram it to not work in fork
mode? Any possibility to make it running with many processes in one
copy of the program?

Sincerely yours, JW.