[sslh] Does sslh support OpenVPN and sni hostname matching together?

Sean Warner plica2006 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 03:55:23 UTC 2020

I would like to use just port 443 to send OpenVPN traffic to two different
OpenVPN servers in my lan... a bridged server and a routed server.

Is it possible to use TLS SNI AND OpenVPN protocol detection together in
sslh to detect OpenVPN coming from two different domain names on port 443
so I could filter traffic to the correct OpenVPN server?

Thanks,
Flex