[sslh] ThinLinc support

Yves Rutschle yves at rutschle.net
Sun Nov 8 21:02:23 UTC 2020

Hi Martin,

On Sun, Nov 08, 2020 at 06:45:21PM +0100, Martin Stenzel wrote:
> There is the possibility to use web access functionality which does
> without installing any software, however, it needs traffic via port 300
> for regular function, see
>
> https://www.cendio.com/resources/docs/tag/tlwebaccess.html

It also says you can configure the server to listen on 443.

> Now I wonder whether sslh makes it possible to reroute traffic for using
> ThinLinc? Actually a python program connects to this port. How can I
> find about the hash?

I actually have no clue as to what you're trying to do.

sslh listens on one port, and forwards to a different
address depending on the incoming protocol. No more, no
less.

I understand ThinLinc uses ssh and HTTPS, so ports 22 and
300 or 443: I guess that's what you want to change, but what
to?

Y.