[sslh] sslh-v1.21 released

Yves Rutschle yves at rutschle.net
Sat Jul 18 14:53:55 UTC 2020

On Fri, Jul 17, 2020 at 01:02:52AM +0200, Sébastien Luttringer wrote:
> > 	Moved configuration and command-line management to
> > 	use conf2struct. Hopefully this should be transparent
> > 	to users.
> 2) now require an argument, while before, using empty means /etc/sslh.cfg.

Ok, argtable actually doesn't have a way to do that (string
and filename arguments are mandatory and that's that), and I
don't feel like it's worth introducing a complicated special
case for this... so I'd rather update the ChangeLog if you
don't mind adding the config file name explicitly...

Cheers,
Y.