[sslh] Wrong Certificate

Yves Rutschle yves at rutschle.net
Fri Nov 8 20:44:10 UTC 2019

On Fri, Nov 08, 2019 at 05:38:33PM +0100, Lars Müller wrote:
> i´m installed sslh on my Server, it seems to works but all Websites has a Certificate error. How can i solve this?

First, by posting way more information: what's your
configuration, what certificate error are you getting, what
certificate are you getting through sslh, what certificate
are you getting through direct connection?

Chances are, the configuration is routing the incoming TLS
traffic to a server that's not TLS, or to the wrong server
(e.g. Web traffic to an SMTP server)