[sslh] sslh with load balancing across multiple ports

salil GK gksalil at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 08:49:11 UTC 2018

Hello

    My server has a service in multi threaded fashion listening on 5
ports. So all the 5 ports are capable of accepting client connections
and process the request. I have placed my server behind sslh and sslh
is able to redirect requests to my server. Every thing works fine for
single port. Can I do load balancing across all the ports in my server
from sslh itself. So in round robin fashion, I want to deliver
connection requests to all the 5 ports in my server. Is it possible
with current sslh. I assume it is not possible ?

    If I need to make some changes to sslh code to get this done,
could you please give me some pointers on where to touch the source ?

Thanks
~S