[sslh] sslh-v1.18 released!

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 00:01:24 UTC 2016

On 30 Mar 2016 14:37, "Aaron Madlon-Kay" <aaron at madlon-kay.com> wrote:

> Thanks, all seems to be in order now. The MacPorts port will be updated
shortly.

> -Aaron
>

> > On 2016/03/30, at 22:14, Yves Rutschle <yves at rutschle.net> wrote:
> >
> > On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 10:07:21PM +0900, Aaron Madlon-Kay wrote:
> >> I was going to update the MacPorts port but I see the binary isn’t yet
available here:
> >> http://www.rutschle.net/tech/sslh-v1.18.tar.gz
> >>
> >> Are you going to keep putting tarballs in that location? If not we can
switch to sourcing from GitHub. Just let me know.

> > I am an idiot: I decided to create a directory for sslh as
> > my tech/ directory is becoming a bit crowded, and didn't
> > update the link accordingly.
> >
> > It's corrected now.
> >
> > I haven't moved the old tarballs as I think some point to
> > them directly.

I switched over the EPEL and Fedora specs to point to the github releases
instead.

All the updates have been created for Fedora 22, 23, 24 and rawhide along
with the updates for EPEL 5, 6 and 7.

They should appear in the relevant testing repos fairly shortly.

They'll stay in testing for a week for Fedora and two weeks for EPEL and
then they'll be accessible via the usual means.

On a related note I've started porting the selinux module from Fedora
(Fedora 23+ has sslh confined) over to EPEL and I'll submit it up to you in
due course as well so other selinux enabled distributions can use it.