[sslh] sslh-v1.18 released!

Yves Rutschle yves at rutschle.net
Tue Mar 29 20:11:31 UTC 2016

Hello everyone!

After a wee bit more than a year, it was time to pack all
the wee improvements to your favorite protocol multiplexer
and release v1.18 of sslh.

Changes include:

	Added USELIBPCRE to make use of regex engine
	optional.

	Added support for RFC4366 SNI and RFC7301 ALPN
	(Travis Burtrum)

	Changed connection log to include the name of the probe that
	triggered.

	Changed configuration file format: 'probe' field is
	no longer required, 'name' field can now contain
	'tls' or 'regex', with corresponding options (see
	example.cfg)
	Added 'log_level' option to each protocol, which
	allows to turn off generation of log at each
	connection.
	Added 'keepalive' option.

The archive is available as usual from the sslh Web page:
http://rutschle.net/tech/sslh.shtml
You can also pull from the github repository:
https://github.com/yrutschle/sslh

There is a number of patches in the air (a fix for IPv6
transparent proxying and a crash in case of heavy load) that
I haven't forgotten about, but I get the feeling it won't be
another while before I get time to look into them so I
thought it'd be better to make a release with what we've got
already.

Enjoy!
Y.