[sslh] Add ALPN protocol based probe

moparisthebest admin at moparisthebest.com
Tue Jan 5 19:56:19 UTC 2016

On 01/03/2016 06:46 AM, Yves Rutschle wrote:
> That would be fine, go ahead!

Done! I pushed it to github and the pull request, I'll also attach the
patch here.

I'll just paste the relevant part from example.cfg:

#  Probe-specific options:
#       tls:
#               sni_hostnames:  list of FQDN for that target
#               alpn_protocols: list of ALPN protocols for that target, see:
#
https://www.iana.org/assignments/tls-extensiontype-values/tls-extensiontype-values.xhtml#alpn-protocol-ids
#
#               if both sni_hostnames AND alpn_protocols are specified,
both must match
#               if neither are set, it is just checked whether this is
the TLS protocol or not

Let me know what you think,
Thanks!