[sslh] Feature request

dajomas at gmail.com dajomas at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 12:53:14 CET 2015

Hello,

I am a long time sslh user and recently I had a second https server which I
need to be able to access. So here is my question:

Would it be possible to redirect incoming https connections based on the
destination hostname to another host?

As an example

The following DNS entries point to the server that runs sslh:
 ssh.domain1.net
 email.domain1.net
 email.domain2.net

Now I want to have the following redirections:

ssh ssh.domain1.net -> ssh.internal.net:22
https://email.domain1.net -> mail1.internal.net:443
https://email.domain2.net -> mail2.internal.net:443

Would that be a possible feature or are there other tools to do this? (I
did try Apache proxy-ing but I might have done that wrong somehow, maybe I
got the HTTPS configuration wrong)

Thanx.

Greetinx
Johan