[sslh] Configuration file format change (Was: SNI hostname based probe)

moparisthebest admin at moparisthebest.com
Wed Jul 15 18:15:26 CEST 2015

Hello Yves,

On 07/15/2015 08:53 AM, Yves Rutschle wrote:
> Any objections?

I do like the changes to the config file, but I'd suggest one more,
currently it seems to fall back to the first protocol defined in the
list if none match?  But for example I'd like my setup to fallback to
the TLS protocol/probe, yet the sni probes must come first or they'll
never be matched, so I'd suggest another config option like timeout,
maybe 'fallback'?

Also while the config code is changing someone pointed out on my github
pull request that I don't check if malloc succeeded, and neither does
the regex probe code, so that would be a good easy fix too.

Thanks,
Travis