[sslh] sslh not working together with curl

Yves Rutschle yves at rutschle.net
Tue Feb 10 16:31:07 CET 2015

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 10:24:27AM +0100, Matthias Fechner wrote:
> If I try to add a new line in listen section like
>     { host: "IPv6IP; port: "443"; }
>
> For the IPv6IP I used a normal IPv6 IP like 2a01:138:....
>
> If I insert the second line sslh refuses to start so I guess sslh cannot
> handle IPv6?

It should work fine with IPv6, although I am not completely
sure it would support both IPv6 ad IPv4 (I don't see why
not, but I don't use IPv6 myself yet, and that was added
quite a while ago so I forgot if I tested that
specifically).

-> Does it work if you ruun sslh on IPv6 only (remove the
IPv4 lin)?
-> What does it say when it "refuses to start" (run it with
-f -v to have as much info as possible).

Cheers,
Y.