[sslh] sslh-v1.16.tar.gz updated on website recently ?

Yves Rutschle yves at naryves.com
Sun Oct 12 20:02:51 CEST 2014

Ok, a question to all maintainers:

On Sun, Oct 12, 2014 at 12:44:59AM +0200, Sébastien Luttringer wrote:
> > I guess I should have changed the file name after all :-)
> Yes please, that cause untraceable issue to me.
>
> [1] https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/41643

Right, I apologise for the mess, I had no idea you guys were
all so paranoid (but thanks for keeping me in check!).

What would you rather have now:
- I replace the old 1.6 tar.gz and create a new one?
- I leave things exactly as they are right now?

(and obviously I'll never do that again!)

Cheers,
Y.