[sslh] sslh-v1.16.tar.gz updated on website recently ?

Aaron Madlon-Kay aaron at madlon-kay.com
Mon Nov 24 08:53:23 CET 2014

I maintain the MacPorts sslh package and we would have had the same issue.
Luckily we were out of date (still on 1.13) until recently so there was no
problem.

In the future, changing the file name when the hash changes would be great.

The only other (entirely unimportant) issue I could mention is that right
now the archive name and the extracted folder name do not match
(sslh-v1.16.tar.gz vs sslh-1.16: latter has no "v") so we have special
handling. If you're going to choose one, it seems MacPorts by default
assumes ${name}-${version} so you could drop the "v".

-Aaron

2014年10月13日月曜日、Yves Rutschle<yves at naryves.com>さんは書きました: