[sslh] OS X 10.6 does not know memem

Kai Ellinger kai2 at blicke.de
Mon Mar 31 22:00:56 CEST 2014

Hello Yves,

Good question. After a first check it seems that there is no independent port of memmem for  OSX 10.6 because OSX 10.7++ supports it.

When searching for the error it seems some BitTorrent program has som code to decide whether to use memmem or not. At the end a not 100% solution for that OS would be enough. 10.6 is not the freshest anyway. I will try to understand what the other project does if memmem is not availabe. I just saw the patch proposal which did not include the executed source code, only precompiler changes.

/Kai Ellinger