[sslh] New configuration file in sslh 1.15

Yves Rutschle debian.anti-spam at rutschle.net
Thu Feb 6 12:50:25 CET 2014

On Thu, Feb 06, 2014 at 11:59:57AM +0100, David BERCOT wrote:
> I'm on Debian Sid and here is my log :

Oh, _that_ configuration file. That's more of a Debian
configuration than an sslh configuration (sslh can take its
own configuration file that it parses directly, whereas here
it's a file that Debian uses to start sslh with the
appropriate command line options).

>  ==> Modified (by you or by a script) since installation.

Presumably you have set IP addresses and local services... I
very much doubt you can just use Debian's version as-is.

Y.