[sslh] libevent port?

ondra+sslh at mistotebe.net ondra+sslh at mistotebe.net
Mon Sep 23 11:20:29 CEST 2013

On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 03:22:14PM +0200, Yves Rutschle wrote:
> Ok, no problems with the entire patch except that regex
> probe:
>
> I'm not fond of using for() instead of while(), but that's
> down to personal preference. However, what't the point of
> the allocating and copying tmp instead of using p and len
> directly?

regexec() needs the string to be nul-terminated and we cannot guarantee
that on invocation. I didn't check if there was an extension that alowed
one to bypass that restriction which would have lead me to
REG_STARTEND[1]. Since we already depend on _GNU_SOURCE, we should be
able to use the flag without any issues.

I'll send you an updated patch soon, hopefully today. I have a few small
fixes to sslh and the PROBE_AGAIN changes. Should I send those as a
patch series to the mailing list now or wait until you have merged the
updated patch?

[1] http://www.sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/2004-03/msg00038.html