[sslh] fail2ban

perini.davide@dpsoftware.org_IMAP perini.davide at dpsoftware.org
Sun Oct 6 13:01:40 CEST 2013

The SSLH I'm using comes from an RPM, now way I build manually software
on my production VPS.
I installed the libconfig rpm but I get this error.

Starting SSL-SSH-Switch: Built without libconfig support:
configuration file not available.

Do you know a repo where can I find an SSLH builded with the libconfig support?

Thanks.