[sslh] fail2ban

Davide Perini perini.davide at dpsoftware.org
Thu Oct 3 11:33:17 CEST 2013

Hi,
thanks for the answer.

I read the readme, I'm doing troubleshooting without iptables so one
problem less,
I'm starting sslh as root so no problem in permission or need to setcap
the sslh command,
this is the command I'm trying.

sslh --transparent -u root -p  myPublicVPNIpAddress:443 --ssl myPublicVPNIpAddress:8443 --ssh myPublicVPNIpAddress:49999

It does not work, I get timeout connecting to port 443.
Is there something else that I should consider?

Thanks,
Davide