[sslh] fail2ban

Davide Perini perini.davide at dpsoftware.org
Thu Oct 3 10:30:20 CEST 2013

Hi,
really thanks for the answer!

I'm using the latest SSLH version (1.15) but it seems to not work.
If I add the --transparent option, SSLH simply stops answering, if I
remove the --transparent option, all works ok.

I tried starting SSLH as root just for a try with this command:
sslh --transparent -u root -p  97.107.132.51:443 --ssl 127.0.0.1:8443
--ssh 127.0.0.1:49999

There is no error, simply no response. I also disabled selinux and
iptables for the try but it not respond.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Davide Perini