[sslh] [Fwd: SSLH 1.14 for Windows]

Arnaud Gendre nono303 at nono303.net
Tue Feb 26 23:00:55 CET 2013

Hi,

libconfig can be succefully compiled on cygwin using this sources
http://www.rkeene.org/oss/libconfig

You will find the attachedcygconfig-9.dll (or compile it and make
a windows link with mklink in sslh exe path)

I’ve also compiled a patched
(http://freetz.org/browser/trunk/make/sslh/patches/no_open_pipes.patch)
version of sslh 1.14 without libconfig, also attached.

     make sslh-fork sslh-select

     cc -Wall -g  -D'VERSION="1.14"'
-c common.c

     cc -Wall -g  -D'VERSION="1.14"'
-c sslh-main.c

     sslh-main.c: In function `main':

     sslh-main.c:464: attention : variable
inutilisée « res »

     cc -Wall -g  -D'VERSION="1.14"'
-c probe.c

     probe.c: In function `hexdump':

     probe.c:114: attention : l'indice du tableau
est de type « char »

     cc -Wall -g  -D'VERSION="1.14"'
-c sslh-fork.c

     cc -Wall -g  -D'VERSION="1.14"'
-o sslh-fork sslh-fork.o common.o sslh-main.o probe.o

     #strip sslh-fork

     cc -Wall -g  -D'VERSION="1.14"'
-c sslh-select.c

     cc -Wall -g  -D'VERSION="1.14"'
-o sslh-select sslh-select.o common.o sslh-main.o probe.o

     #strip sslh-select

Note that Yves doesn’t directly provide and support Windows binary
;)

Regards,

Arnaud

-----Original