[sslh] SSLH missing detailed info

Tomas Varil me at tomasvaril.com
Fri Oct 26 16:59:21 CEST 2012

Hello,

I have a question regarding OpenVPN and XMPP over sslh. I have installed
sslh on my Debian Squeeze running command “apt-get install sslh”. I have
configured nginx for https and ssh with the following /etc/default/sslh
config and it seems that it works fine. Both services works as it should.

RUN=yes

STARTIME=2

DAEMON_OPTS="-u sslh -p 0.0.0.0:443 -s 127.0.0.1:282 -l 127.0.0.1:442 -P
/var/run/sslh.pid"

But how can I configure XMPP and OpenVPZ? I have searched whole web and did
not  find any working config. I have noticed that some people are using
–ssh –ssl –xmpp –openvpn parameters, but this is not working when I
substitute them. I get uknown parameters error and I am offered the –s and
–l parameters. So what should I add to the string to get openvpn and xmpp
to work with sslh?

Thank you

Best regards

Tomas