[sslh] SSLH + 127.0.0.1 apache logs solution?

Thireus contact at thireus.com
Mon Oct 8 18:44:24 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thank you for your amazing tool sslh.

I have a question related
to apache logs. I would like to know if it is possible to output and store
sslh connexion logs in /var/log/. So that it can be combined with apache
access logs that displays 127.0.0.1 IP sources. I don't mean using
transparent proxy, but just store sslh access logs, or maybe do something
better with iptables, mark packets and track packets to replace 127.0.0.1
with original source.

I saw what you suggested with IP_TPROXY support in
the README file, and it is not a good idea to me too.

Thanks for your
comment on this idea :).

--

  Thireus (contact at thireus.com [1]),  IT
Security and Telecommunication Engineering Student at ENSEIRB-MATMECA

Links:
------
[1] mailto:contact at thireus.com
[2]