[sslh] sslh-1.12 released!

Yves Rutschle yves at naryves.com
Wed May 9 10:07:51 CEST 2012

On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 09:28:38AM +0200, Walter Haidinger wrote:
> Also, building sslh-1.12 on openSUSE 12.1/x86_64 with libconfig fails:

[...]
> 0.2.6 is the latest version available at http://www.rkeene.org/oss/libconfig/,

Ahem, we have a naming conflict, Debian's libconfig refers
to this here one: http://www.hyperrealm.com/libconfig/

Latest version 1.4.8, Debian's 1.3.2 (and I have no theory
as to why the package is called libconfig8, but that really
is its name).

A quick search suggests this one is the right one:
http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/8232493/dir/opensuse/com/libconfig-devel-1.1.3-1.69.i586.rpm.html

> All that said, how about including the libconfig-source with sslh itself?
> That would ease building and deployment, I think.

Well, that makes more work for me, I think :)

I'd much rather have a clean install/compile for all
platforms than start embedding everything into my tarball.

Y.