[sslh] sslh & openvpn

folkert folkert at vanheusden.com
Thu Jun 7 16:48:23 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have sslh 1.10-3 and openvpn 2.2.1-8 installed.
openvpn shares port 443 with tinc and ssh.
I then connect openvpn client to my server (via a microsoft isa proxy
server with ntlm authentication).
This seems to fail: WARNING: Bad encapsulated packet length from peer
Connecting through the proxy works fine - putty can connect without any
problems, only openvpn fails.
Read somewhere on the web that this is caused by openvpn getting the
wrong connection header. E.g. like when connecting accidentily to a
webserver instead of an openvpn server.
Anyone got a suggestion how to fix this?

Folkert van Heusden

p.s. tinc is optional but I somewhat need both ssh and openvpn

--
MultiTail er et flexible tool for å kontrolere Logfiles og commandoer.
Med filtrer, farger, sammenføringer, forskeliger ansikter etc.