[sslh] Timed out connections (default protocol)

Nicolai Ehemann en at enlightened.de
Wed Jul 18 13:30:15 CEST 2012

Hello,

first of all: thank you for your quick reply. After digging a bit more
into this, I understood how (programmatically) sslh-fork works and that
removing the timeout completely does not make sense at all. I think this
will be the same for the select based version.

Your option of writing a real probe appears to be a good choice, if this
can be easily achieved.

I helped myself for the moment by patching my sslh so it defaults to the
last protocol instead of the first, so there's no need to hurry.

Yours, Nico