[sslh] sslh-1.14 (AE) released!

Yves Rutschle yves at naryves.com
Fri Dec 21 08:34:48 CET 2012

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 07:56:22PM -0300, Alexandre Teles wrote:
> Trying to compile the 1.14 version with make I got:
>
> [root at ekaaty sslh-1.14]# make
> cc -Wall -g  -DLIBCONFIG -D'VERSION="1.14"' -c common.c
> cc -Wall -g  -DLIBCONFIG -D'VERSION="1.14"' -c sslh-main.c
> sslh-main.c:26:23: error: libconfig.h: No such file or directory

sslh now requires libconfig (or config file to be disabled
in the Makefile). From the README:

    sslh uses libconfig (http://www.hyperrealm.com/libconfig/)
    and libwrap.

    For Debian, these are contained in packages libwrap0-dev and
    libconfig8-dev.

    For OpenSUSE, these are contained in packages libconfig9 and
    libconfig-dev in repository
    http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/multimedia:/libs/openSUSE_12.1/

    For Fedora, this package should work:
    https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/libconfig
    (feedback from Fedorans appreciated).

    If you can't find libconfig, or just don't want a
    configuration file, set 'USELIBCONFIG=' in the Makefile.

Y.