[sslh] sslh-1.14 (AE) released!

Yves Rutschle yves at naryves.com
Fri Dec 21 00:31:36 CET 2012

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 09:42:09PM +0000, Matt Smith wrote:
> One other thing I noticed from reading the source code is that --tls
> and --ssl appear to use the same probe. So does this mean there is
> no actual difference between the two options and both will do the
> same thing and are just provided for personal preference?

That's correct. My understanding is that SSLv1 and SSLv2 are
actually forbidden and that for most practical purpose
SSLv3 == TLSv1. And, there is little chance you might want
sslh to switch SSLv3 to one server and TLSv1 to another
different server (well, I'd be curious to hear the use case,
anyway).

Cheers,
Y.