[sslh] sslh-1.8-rc4 on armel

Guillaume Ricaud massyas at gmail.com
Sun May 22 15:33:07 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am currently using sslh 1.7 on a SheevaPlug (armel architecture) and was
trying to build version 1.8 to get it working with a Connecbot client
("Added support for "Bold" SSH clients" in ChangeLog)
I was using dpkg-buildpackage to make a deb package, but it was not working
on armel for an unknown reason but was OK on my main computer (i686)
Actually I saw a small difference in the main method when parsing the
arguments.
On version 1.7, the switch condition "switch (c)" is made on an integer,
while in version 1.8 it is made in parse_cmdline on a char.
I changed it to an int an now I can build without warning and create the deb
package.

Hope it will help.

Best Regards,
Guillaume