[sslh] RFC Add support for tinc

Claudio claudyus84 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 19:03:11 CEST 2011

2011/7/26 Yves Rutschle <yves at naryves.com>:
> On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 02:28:00PM +0200, Claudio wrote:
>> I asked for it on tinc mailinglist and the answer was:
>> http://www.tinc-vpn.org/pipermail/tinc/2011-July/002757.html
>>
>> So simple detect 0 could be a minimal acceptable solution.
>> Also detect that first number is zero and final byte is in a
>> reasonable range could be a solution.
>
> Excellent ; I had it "almost" right. You can try the patch
> attached, that should work.

Thanks for the patch!
I'm testing it right now. And I found a little improvement in init script

prefix can be dumped if the piece of shell script:
# The prefix is normally filled by make install. If
# installing by hand, fill it in yourself!
PREFIX=
DAEMON=$PREFIX/sbin/sslh
is replaced by:
DAEMON=`which sslh`

Anyway where is the project home? there is a svn/git or any other
repository of your code?
Greetings