[sslh] RFC Add support for tinc

Yves Rutschle yves at naryves.com
Tue Jul 26 12:14:37 CEST 2011

Hi Claudio,

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 11:35:58PM +0200, Claudio wrote:
> I saw the latest release of sslh and I was wondering for the simple
> idea to identify also the VPN connections.
> Now I'm using mainly tinc as vpn protocol, might tinc be supported in
> sslh? How I can help for this?

Could you send me (privately) a couple of captures of a
connection being established from different hosts? Something
like this:

tcpdump -w trace tcp port 655

(Obviously set the port to whatever you use).

I've been looking at the source code of tinc and I don't
fully get how the encryption is established.

Cheers,
Y.